Exam date : 6th December, 2014
Last Date for registration : 6th November, 2014
Limited seats (70), registration on first come first served basis.
- Expression orale + Compréhension orale (Compulsory) : Rs. 10060
- Expression écrite (Optional) : Rs. 5028
- Compréhension écrite (Optional) : Rs. 5028
- Combined Expression écrite + Compréhension écrite : Rs. 8989
All prices include service tax.
How to register
Office timings: 9 am to 1 pm and 3 pm to 6 pm from Mon – Fri, Sat- 9 am to 2 pm
All students will have to submit :
- 2 passport size photographs (white background)
- 1 photocopy of your passport or driving license
- The registration form
Download : registration form TCF inscription form for 6 decembre 2014
Unsigned forms, signature with discrepancy or incomplete forms will be rejected.
You can take the TCF for Quebec as many times as you like. There must, however, be a gap of 2 months between examination sessions. For example, if you take the TCF for Quebec on 20 January, you will not be able to take it again before 20 March of the same year.
PLEASE NOTE: For the examination you will be allowed to use black pen only. All students will have to carry their original Passport on the day of the Examination., Signature on passport and registration form should match.
Preparation classes for TCFQ at Alliance française de Chandigarh
Minimum requirement is DELF A1 certificate
Registration is open Admission on first come first served basis