The registration form should be complete in its totality (all columns filled) otherwise it will be invalid.
Once you are registered, a confirmation email will be sent to you, so please be careful when you are typing your email ID. If there is any error in your email ID you will not get the confirmation. If you have registered and you do not get a mail kindly send a message to: [email protected]
Students wishing to register for higher levels (A1.2, A2, B1, B2, C1) should have been students of the Alliance Française from December 2019 to March 2020 and should have passed the internal tests. If wrong information is given, the registration will become invalid. Students who do not fall in this category (December 2019 – March 2020) kindly write to [email protected] to fix a time for the evaluation test. The tests will be based on the books used by the Alliance for different levels (Saison / Cosmopolite / Edito / Alterego ).
Before registering, kindly read the text on online courses: https://chandigarh.afindia.org/courses-calendar/
Rules and Regulations for French Classes
- Admission is granted on first-come first-served basis.
Payment will be only accepted by NEFT providing the reference number of the transaction, not by cash or Demand draft.
Upload one recent passport size photograph and your id proof
- The Alliance Française reserves the right to cancel a class if the number of students is insufficient.
- No refund, transfer or adjustment of fees is permissible.
- Once the classes have started, shifting from one batch to another is generally not permitted. However, if needed, this transfer is possible (provided that there is seat in the batch desired) after paying additional 50% of the course fees.
- Students who repeat the same batch within one year can benefit from a discount (as decided) of tuition fees (once only).
- Admission to any level above beginners is strictly on the basis of the marks obtained in the two internal exams. 50% is the pass percentage.
- One evaluation exam is conducted for the external students who want to take admission to any level above beginners or for those students who want to continue after a gap of more than six months.
- Classes will not be held on official holidays.
- No course completion certificate / attestation will be given after a gap of four sessions.
- DELF / DALF exams are held every three months at dates fixed by the French Embassy.
- Exam fees are to be paid at the time of enrollment for the exam.
- The Alliance Française de Chandigarh also conducts the TCFQ and TEF Canada Exams. For more information please visit our website www.Chandigarh.afindia.org
- I have read the French Classes Rules and Regulations of the Alliance Francaise ‘Le Corbusier’ de Chandigarh and I agree to abide by them