If you would like to become a privileged part of the Francophile community and support cultural diversity in Chandigarh :
Become a Life Member/Member/Associate Member of the Alliance française de Chandigarh and don’t miss any event !
Why become a member ?
- To take your experience of French culture to the next level!
- To support French culture in Chandigarh and Alliance Française of Chandigarh, a non-profit association serving Chandigarh since 1983
Become a member and get:
- Free access to any cultural events.
- Free access to our library, the unique French media library in Chandigarh and all our ressources: online books, magazines, TV streaming, documentaries, radio, recorded concerts, various language courses, books to learn french (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2 levels)… via Culturethèque, the largest French digital media library. For becoming a member of the Library, which allows you to borrow documents and access the digital library “Culturethèque“, only the security payment (1000 rs.) is required. Click for more info about the Library.
- Members receive our monthly newsletter named “La Plume” at home, our e-newsletter, whastapp group and paper invitations to our cultural activities. Follow us in our social network (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
- Free weekly activities and special discounts on some cultural and social activities
- 10% off on all courses after one year of membership
- Free access to our cafeteria with various types of French desserts
How to become a Life Member/Member/Associate member ?
Fill the Life member/Member/Associate Member Form and send/give it to us along with an identity card along with one photograph and the payment.
The membership remains valid for one financial year, from April 1st to March 31st, and has to be renewed every year except for Life members.