What do ONLINE HYBRID (BLENDED) CLASSES mean?
Online hybrid classes are a blend of face-to-face learning (online) with the teacher & classmates and self-learning.
DURATION: 100h in total
*60% (60 hrs) of self study with the software Frello available on our platform “My Alliance” (you will find your course material here; it covers the four skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing);
*24 % (24 hrs) of tutorials with teachers. 1 hour & 20 minutes twice a week. The timings and days of these tutorials are fixed and will remain unchanged till the end of the course.
WEEK with our teacher “Pauline”
- Wednesday from 10:00 am to 11:20 am
- Friday from 3:00 pm to 4:20 pm
WEEK with our teacher “Neha”
- Wednesday from 10 am to 11:20 am
- Friday from 11:00 am to 12:20 pm
All students will have to respect the timings and days.
*16% (16 hrs) of activities on our educational platform “My Alliance” (to be done independently). You will have the flexibility of working on this platform on your own whenever you want. This platform offers many options for learning: exercises (with correct answers available), discussions, chat… You will be given activities to do by your teachers and you can reach out to them via this platform. They will also provide you with useful links for audio and video documents
The group will be limited to a maximum of 15 students.
Advantages of ONLINE hybrid classes
*Digital flexible learning: you work at your own rhythm – anytime, anywhere, on your computer, laptop or tablet
*Good pedagogical content
*Follow up by qualified teachers of Alliance Française de Chandigarh – 2 hours and 40 minutes per week
*Course completion attestation at the end of the course
Duration total of the course
9 weeks, from January 8th to March 10th 2021
5460 INR + 18% GST= 6 443 INR
Kindly read the section “Requirements and Commitment” before registering.
GENERAL TERMS OF SALE
Admission on First-come-first-served basis
Limited seats available.
Before registering, you will need to have an online interaction with the director and the Academic coordinator so that you understand fully how the online hybrid course will function.
No refund of the course will be permitted once the classes have started (unless justified in writing).
- Computer / laptop / tablet.
- Good Internet connection.
- Tutorials will be on Zoom.
- Earphones / headphones are recommended for ensuring better conditions for listening and speaking activities.
- Valid Email ID. Regular checking of your emails once you have registered.
- Payment of registration fee: BY NEFT transfer (from a bank situated in India). Kindly mention the transaction reference number in your registration form.
- Regularity in attending the tutorials and respecting the time period for the activities that you have to do on your own. A disciplined approach will give better results.
- Regularity in completing the assignments given by the teachers.
- Taking of two internal tests – one midway and one at the end of the session.
As you will be evaluated on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) you may be asked to use or make Word documents. Kindly ensure that you have a laptop /computer and Microsoft office (or its equivalent for Mac computers) on the day of the exam. For better quality listening and speaking make sure you have earphones / headphones.
- Your attendance, marks of two tests will be mentioned in your attestation.