What do online hybrid classes mean?
Online hybrid classes are a blend of face-to-face learning (online) with the teacher & classmates and self-learning.
Online hybrid classes in the Alliance Française de Chandigarh: 100h in total.
The following is the breakup of the total hours:
*60% (60 hrs) of self study with the software Frello available on our platform “My Alliance” (you will find your course material here; it covers the four skills – listening, speaking, reading and writing);
*24 % (24 hrs) of tutorials with teachers. 1 hour at the beginning of the week and 1 hour at the end of the week. The timings and days of these tutorials are fixed and will remain unchanged till the end of the course. Tuesdays and Saturdays, 6 pm to 7 pm. All students will have to respect the timings and days.
*16% (16 hrs) of activities on our educational platform “My Alliance” (to be done independently). You will have the flexibility of working on this platform on your own whenever you want. This platform offers many options for learning: exercises (with correct answers available), discussions, chat… You will be given activities to do by your teachers and you can reach out to them via this platform. They will also provide you with useful links for audio and video documents
The group will be limited to a maximum of 15 students.
Advantages of ONLINE hybrid classes:
*Digital flexible learning: you work at your own rhythm – anytime, anywhere, on your computer, laptop or tablet;
*Good pedagogical content;
*Follow up by qualified teachers of Alliance Française de Chandigarh – two hours per week;
*Course completion attestation at the end of the course.
Duration total of the course: 12 weeks, from 10th August to 7th November 2020
Prices: 5460 INR + 18% GST= 6 443 INR
Kindly read the section “Requirements and Commitment” before registering.
Admission on First-come-first-served basis.
Limited seats available.
Online HYBRID course in French
Before registering, you will need to have an online interaction with the director and the Academic coordinator so that you understand fully how the online hybrid course will function.
- Computer / laptop / tablet.
- Good Internet connection.
- Tutorials will be on Zoom.
- Earphones / headphones are recommended for ensuring better conditions for listening and speaking activities.
- Valid Email ID. Regular checking of your emails once you have registered.
- Payment of registration fee: BY NEFT transfer (from a bank situated in India). Kindly mention the transaction reference number in your registration form. You can also pay on our website using Razorpay (payment only from bank accounts situated in India).
- Regularity in attending the tutorials and respecting the time period for the activities that you have to do on your own. A disciplined approach will give better results.
- Regularity in completing the assignments given by the teachers.
- Taking of two internal tests – one midway and one at the end of the session.
As you will be evaluated on all four skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) you may be asked to use or make Word documents. Kindly ensure that you have a laptop /computer and Microsoft office (or its equivalent for Mac computers) on the day of the exam. For better quality listening and speaking make sure you have earphones / headphones.
- Your attendance, marks of two tests will be mentioned in your attestation.
N.B.: No refund of the course will be permitted once the classes have started (unless justified in writing)